Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Distinctly Charmed and Me

   For a long time now, I've desired to start a blog such as this one, where I could post about anything from makeup and fashion to health to decorating. However, I hesitated for a couple reasons:

1) I already have 2 blogs - one where I post about my life every now and then, mainly for myself and a couple close friends to follow, and my other blog, mydoubleliving.blogspot.com, on which I post regularly every Monday.

2) To be honest, though I'm very interested in all of these things, not until about the past 1-2 years have I really developed a keen interest in them and started experimenting on my own.

   But now I've decided  to go ahead and create this blog because this is something I'm growing passionate about, and I want to be able to share that. I adore blogging and don't find it a burden but exhilarating.

   As I've already said, this blog will contain fashion tidbits - my own fashion and inspirations, makeup reviews, and tips on decorating and organization (which I'm dealing with in my own room right now!). I also make it a point to be made known that though I'll deal a lot with improvements on your physical self, I believe each and every person to be uniquely beautiful - we are all "fearfully and wonderfully made" (Ps. 139:14). We should do our best to take care of ourselves and what surrounds us, but those shouldn't be things we hide our true, natural beauty behind.

    Shall we get started?! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment