Monday, March 3, 2014

Oscars 2014: Best Dressed

I have to say, the dresses at the red carpet last night were kept pretty classic for the most part! Here's my list of best dressed.


Naomi Watts




Amy Adams 
(can anyone tell me why this gorgeous, classic look was on FoxNews' Worst Dressed?)




Sarah Paulson 
(in Elie Saab, who is one of my favorite designers)


Jennifer Lawrence
(I love the sleek simplicity of her look this year)






Cate Blanchett
(I'll admit, her dress wasn't one of my favorites at first, but she just looked so radiant I had to list her as a favorite. Cate can do no wrong.)



Two of my favorites actresses together. Love this picture!




 Maria Menounos
(One of my absolutely favorite looks of the night)




Beautiful Hair and Makeup: Emma Watson
(I love looser styles on Emma Watson



Best Dress Baby Bump: Olivia Wilde


Olivia Wilde and Jason Sudeikis 




 Zooey Deschanel
(Slightly over the top with the massive curls and ruffles, but it's completely Zooey. There's something about this look I still love)



Alison Brie
(I love Alison's sweet, simple spring look)




FAVORITE LOOK OF THE NIGHT:

 Ellie Kemper
(Ellie in Elie Saab, I believe. This dress is perfectly balanced with the unique, fun detailed top and classic, smooth lines of the skirt.)




Zooey and Ellie:



Benedict Cumberbatch PhotoBombs U2. 
(Okay, so this doesn't fall under the best dressed category, but it should win for best picture. ;) )


What were your favorite looks from the night?


No comments:

Post a Comment