Tuesday, October 14, 2014

The Best Lip Balm .EVER.

If there is one product I hate searching for, it's lip products. Lip balm, lip stain, lip crayon, lipstick, lip gloss, lip shimmer, blah blah blah. There are so many beautiful colors in adorable packaging and far too many choices.

However, that's not the main reason I don't like looking for lips products. You probably know by now that my skin is very sensitive. My lips are no exception. Just about every lip product I've ever tried gives me those annoying blemishes on the edge of the lip line that stay for weeks. When I get one of those suckers, no amount of spot treatment will help. I just have to wait it out.

Then, I found Elemental Herbs All Good Lips. It was completely random. I was in a tiny market with my mom and there was a small basket full of these lip balms. I needed a new one and liked that this was natural and organic, so I decided to chance it.


And boy, am I glad I did. Not one single breakout from this stuff. I'm in love. It moisturizes deeply, lasts a long time, and though it does have peppermint in it, it's not overwhelming (I'm not a fan of the tingle that menthol lip products give). 

Elemental Herbs also has several tinted lip balms. I've seen swatches and they actually contain a lot of color, so I'm going to try those next because I have zero lipsticks I can use at the moment that won't break me out. 

If you're looking for a new lip balm, definitely try this one! 






No comments:

Post a Comment